Garden Oasis - Pump House Views
The town with a heart of gold, Waihi has been voted New Zealand's most beautiful small town in 2019. This home is well suited to a family looking for a central location, close to schools and shops, first home buyers or a retired couple who'd enjoy the garden oasis with views of the iconic Pump House which looks quite magic lit up at night.
This property has a lot to offer and is currently tenanted, which provides options for the potential purchaser to continue the existing tenancy if they wish and land bank this slice of paradise.
* Three bedrooms
* Two Bathrooms
* Master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in wardrobe
* Open-plan living, dining and kitchen
* Ranch sliders to covered porch
* Private garden setting
* Single internal access garage with separate laundry
* Multiple off-street car parks.
* Storage room with external access, wood shed and garden shed
In the area: Owharoa Falls, Hauraki Rail Trail, Karangahake Gorge, Waihi Gold Discovery Centre and the stunning Waihi Beach.
For more information or an appointment to view, please call Anita on 021 944 772.