Waihi Gold, Green and Red production orchard
A proven history of Hayward production underpins a progressive upgrading and innovative approach to this well located orchard. Over the last three seasons, the current owners have spared no expense and invested a massive amount of their effort and capital into a complete upgrade of the infrastructure including:
• New agbeam installed throughout the orchard
• New artificial shelter (replacing old / existing trees)
• All new automated irrigation/frost protection five x 30,000litre tanks
• Frost fan
• 2.70can/ha Hayward extended headlands/shelter removal
• 1.88can/ha G3 (first crop 2023)
• 0.69can/ha Red (grafting this winter)
• Large new loadout area and additional sheds
Strategically located just a 10 minute commute to Waihi and Waihi Beach. With a solid 160sqm three bedroom brick home (or additional rental income) the current owners of this property have done the required hard work and now the chance exists for the new owners to reap the rewards.
An opportunity that is worthy of attention, 263 Waihi Beach Road has been priced to sell - this includes the proceeds of this seasons crop which achieved KiwiStart. To be sold plus GST (if any).